Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Done.

I'm done listening to everyone that's trying to put me down. Immaturity is seriously getting old. I don't understand why people are so two-faced sometimes. They'll act like they love you to your face but then as soon as something happens that has nothing to do with them they start drama. I seriously wish people would mind their business and leave me alone. I'm done letting people effect my feelings and done giving second chances repeatedly. This year I'm putting myself first because my happiness and feelings are coming first. If you don't like me I honestly don't care and you can take your immaturity to someone that will argue with you. I love my true friends, and all the fake ones, I'll hold the door open for you as you leave.

Quote of the day;
"Some people think it's holding on that makes us strong; Sometimes it's letting go."

No comments: