Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions :)

I honestly don't think I've ever sat down and actually decided what my New Years resolutions were going to be... But I decided to this year. I know I won't be able to achieve all of them but it would be nice to achieve most of them :) It's crazy that its already 2011... they say the older you get the faster the years fly by... Geeze I want to stop getting older because they're already going fast.

1.Numero uno: For this year I want to put my own happiness and feelings first.
2.Numero dos: Drink less pop and eat healthier (going to be a tough one..)
3.Numero tres: Let the little things go. Let mean words go in one ear and out the other.
4.Numero cuatro: Spend more time with my amazing friends... Me and my best friend Preston use to hang out every Friday... It's been awhile.
5.Numero cinco: Learn a new thing about my camera every day. I love it!
6.Numero seis: Make a few new friends. It's good to have new people in your life. It keeps things fun and interesting!
7.Numero siete: RUN! I used to love to run! and it's good for me. I need to get back into it!
8.Numero ocho: Work on a scrap book for my childhood life up until I graduate. I take so many pictures! I need to have them in a scrapbook to have when I get older!
9.Numero nueve: Try new foods! I love foreign food! But I'm kind of weary when it comes to trying something new.
10.Numero diez: Spend more time talking to my mom.
11.Numero once: Start a journal. I use to love to write and I've kinda drifted away from it.
12.Numero doce: Start thinking of colleges. 2 years is going to fly by and I don't want to be in a huge rush my senior year.
13.Numero trece: I get my license on March 18th! One of my most important resolutions is to be a safe driver and have zero wrecks!
14.Numero catorce: Spend more time with my family.


I plan on adding to this list as 2011 goes on. :)

No comments: